Employment contract: Full time
Keywords: Sales, stakeholders, ERP, customer satisfaction, Account Manager
- As an Account Manager, you will be acting as the trusted advisor for our customers.
- As strategic discussion partner, you have a natural ability to influence stakeholders, so that they wholeheartedly choose the Microsoft Dynamics products.
- You will see commercial opportunities and will be able to tap into unexpressed needs. Happy customers are the core of our business and you will be building relations based on trust and enthusiasm for our products.
- You will direct interest in new trends and products developed by us, know the pulse of the industry and show enthusiasm in your interaction with customers.
- You will give good and honest advice based on your up to date knowledge of the customer’s processes, developments in the market and products.
- You are able to distinguish trends from hypes and you are naturally able to bring together different parties.
- With the information gathered from the customer, you know how to represent their interests in the internal organization.
- You win the support of colleagues which allows you to serve your customer with a good team.
- You regularly meet with the customer team, consisting of Support Account Manager and the Lead Consultant, in which you play a leading role.
Who are you?
With your empathetic abilities, you perfectly align the required actions with the customer’s needs. Others feel at ease with you because of your accessible attitude. You communicate clearly and professionally: your words match your actions and you think a few steps ahead. You aren’t concerned by a setback or a bit of opposition and you do everything you can to achieve results. You enjoy getting good deals which provide added value for the customer.
Send us your details via the button below and we will contact you shortly!
Apply for this job