Location: Coleshill, Birmingham, UK
Keywords: Microsoft Dynamics NAV, CRM, product management, ERP, construction, technology, 4PS
As a Product Manager, you passionately drive the direction of the 4PS Construct UK product in order to maximize its potential in winning business opportunities and to help grow our market share for Construction Solutions in the UK. You will act as the central resource and driving force for the design, process, manufacturing, test, quality, and marketing of product(s) as they move from conception to distribution.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- Organising interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the projects or products on schedule and within budget;
- Working together with Marketing, Sales, Pre-Sales and existing 4PS Construct Customers to understand the gaps and potential drivers for adding new core functionality into 4PS Construct UK;
- Collaborating with Sales, Consulting & Development to build cost & revenue projections for potential R&D initiatives;
- Managing development backlog priorities and Sprints within Jira;
- Liaising with Product Management in the Netherlands so we have a coordinated plan for rolling out UK content with NL version releases;
- Coordinating and contributing to the full product rollout activities for any R&D initiatives including requirements capture, design, development, testing & Q.A., documentation, and training;
- Representing the 4PS Construct Product and contributing to project-based consulting activities as and when required;
- Communicating with the Product Marketeer for international materials and the Content Marketeer for international content.
What do you bring?
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with experience working with senior audiences at customers, Sales teams, operational teams, and engineering teams;
- Knowledge of the Construction Sector;
- Comfortable engaging with Customers and Prospects;
- Ability to document business requirement and design considerations for both external (customers and prospects) and internal distribution;
- Demonstrated efficient and concise project management;
- Good understanding of software marketing;
- 3-5+ years of product management or product design experience;
- Passionate about ERP and Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
Send us your details via the button below and we will contact you shortly!
Apply for this job